Friday, June 20, 2008

First win from a drawing...

I just got back from a reception for The Executive Center, a serviced office provider in our sister building. They had a drawing of name cards, which I was in the running. They had various gifts and started with flash drives, but the prizes got better as they went along. Natalie (a coworker) won a gift set of Salvatore Ferragamo perfume. I, for the first time in my life, won a prize from a drawing. I was the last name called, which was the grand prize, a ticket to the Olympics!

2 comments:

Kathy Kerlagon said...

Jason, I am enjoying catching up on your posts. To quote a familiar Finance Prof: "You have a terrific writing style, with great wit!" I not only really enjoy your content, but am also learning a lot about China. P.S. Please sure to watch your back now that you have won highly coveted Olympic tickets. I"m serious!!!!

Margaret said...

It is incredible that you won tickets to the Olympics. I would say your luck is running true to form! Your blogs are fascinating, and I love your humor. Glad to see you have not been completely changed by this amazing experience.
Margaret